What’s visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for over the internet with less problem. For regular vacationers on company or tourism, they’re instructed to get their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the international airport.
Tourists visiting Cambodia will acquire a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh International Airports, while those traveling from Thailand will have their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will have to acquire their visas from a Cambodian Embassy just before arrival.
However, the Cambodian government has made procedures less difficult with introduction of e-Visas, everything can be accomplished on the web, and it takes less than 24 hours. Though you’ll be instructed to pay a regular 89EUR visa payment. This really is a considerable rate considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you line up for a visa.
Where to get a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you should first choose the type of visa you would like. There are plenty of visa types obtainable, these include: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various kinds of visa have to be obtained at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, apart from the e-Visa, which is obtained online.
Acquiring a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs a lot of effort and time, and in many cases, folks have to visit long distances to reach the embassy. Having a visa at the land border or even the airport can also be a difficult procedure, as it might need lots of payments and bribes in some circumstances.
However, getting a Cambodian e-Visa is a much smoother process, it doesn’t require enough time and standing for extended hours. Once you apply for the e-Visa, you will receive it in advance. The e-Visa was introduced in 2006 in order to make the process of visa application faster and much easier. This visa lasts for three months, having a maximum stay of one month.
Advantages of getting a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not need to go to the Cambodian embassy, you could fill out an application over the internet anywhere you are
- •No need for joining long lines
- •The procedure is secure, well planned and fast, and you’re guaranteed of receiving your visa prior to arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of calling the customer support staff in the event you require any assistance
visa Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is open to every nation except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll need to process other application when visiting again
- •It is valid for 3 months, beginning from the day it was issued to you
- •Your passport should be at least 6 months before its expiration date
- •Passport must have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International vacationers are necessary to get an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To acquire a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to make an application on the internet via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be required to fill in your information (name, gender, country), passport data, and personal street address.
Source: visa Cambodia